our weekly yard sales
bake sale at Walmart
2000 lbs of carrots (the third truckload)
being boxed by our grand-daughters
- Volunteer Time
- Cold Hard Cash (and Soft Paper Currency)
- Checks Made out to "Room For Us All"
- Item Donations for Yard Sales and other Fundraisers
Volunteer Policies and Procedures:
- Yard Sales
- Fund Raising
- Bake Sales
- Volunteers can be of any age from 5th grade and up.
- Volunteers cannot fraternize with clients of Room For Us All.
- Volunteers will not break confidentiality of who the clients are or what type of help they are receiving.
- Volunteers will not receive any items money, or otherwise from clients.
- Volunteers will not give, pay or loan clients monies or items.
- Volunteers should not give personal information regarding how to contact them to any client.
- Volunteers must provide their own transportation to/and from Room For Us All.
- Volunteers will work in their assigned areas of service under supervision of a staff member.
- Volunteers will work for no more than 8 hours in any scheduled period.
- Volunteers will not hold liable Room For Us All or staff of Room For Us All for any injuries, illness, or loss of personal items in conjunction with volunteer hours worked.
- Volunteers will sign a written statement verifying agreement to the above policies.